Return to Website

Welcome to the B.J. Thomas Fan Forum !

Please enjoy your time spent here sharing stories, comments and links with B.J. Thomas fans from all over the world !

If you are looking for B.J. Thomas music, please check the B.J. Thomas Online Store found at www.bjthomas.com

For out-of-print albums try gemm.com, musicstack.com or eBay.

Welcome to our B.J. Thomas Forum !
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Concert @ Swartz Creek MI

My husband Tom and I had a great time at BJ's concert on Sun. p.m. BJ was wonderful as usual. We were honored to be in the front row. It was my #10 concert (I wish that number was higher, but I am grateful for those). The people were very respectful and upbeat for BJ.
We also enjoyed the group that opened for him, called Stillwater. They were a local Christian group who did a wonderful job, singing and praising the Lord.
The people at Swartz Creek were very friendly to us including Raul, Larry and Jan. Thank you.
We finally got to meet Jeanne and Butch from Ft. Wayne, which happens to be my hometown. So we had quite a few things to talk about.
Thanks BJ for another outstanding performance. God bless you, your band and staff. Thanks Swartz Creek for choosing him. JoAnn G. Monroe, MI
P.S. Please pray For Nevaeh Buchanan, who is missing from our town. Thank you.