Return to Website

Welcome to the B.J. Thomas Fan Forum !

Please enjoy your time spent here sharing stories, comments and links with B.J. Thomas fans from all over the world !

If you are looking for B.J. Thomas music, please check the B.J. Thomas Online Store found at www.bjthomas.com

For out-of-print albums try gemm.com, musicstack.com or eBay.

Welcome to our B.J. Thomas Forum !
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
remembering

Dear Mr Thomas. Just wanted to send thanks to you for the memories. My Brother was hit and killed by a car when he was 5 years old. This happened I believe in 1967. I was 10 or 12 at the time.But I still remember his favorite song was rain drops keep falling on my head and he would sing it evey day. It's been a long time since his passing but till thiss day I comend you on giving him such peace in his early life. He was struck by a car on his way to school and killed. But His memory and your song Rain Drops Keep Faling On My Head will have a forever inpact on my Life and my family
Thank You So Much.
Steve Conway
sconway2@cogeco.ca

Re: remembering

I do not know you but I am sad to hear of your loss.
I am a recovering prescription drug user and BJ Thomas songs have always been there so help me. T he son ?Long Ago Tomorrow" was the song that made me really think about my life. Any way take care