Return to Website

Welcome to the B.J. Thomas Fan Forum !

Please enjoy your time spent here sharing stories, comments and links with B.J. Thomas fans from all over the world !

If you are looking for B.J. Thomas music, please check the B.J. Thomas Online Store found at www.bjthomas.com

For out-of-print albums try gemm.com, musicstack.com or eBay.

Welcome to our B.J. Thomas Forum !
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Where's Margie?

If you are reading this at all Margie, I just want to say that we miss you on the message board and wish you would reconsider and come back. I enjoyed all the info you shared with all of us.

Re: Re: Re: Where's Margie?

I have not been on this site as much as I would have like to recently, but I concur with the other emails. It seemed like Marjie had something positive to share with the rest of us and hope that she is doing well. I have never been able to understand how she was able to find all the stuff she did, and it is appreciated. so, Marjie, here's hoping all is well out there. Take care. Would like to hear back.......

Mark.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where's Margie?

Well, if Margie is reading any of this, I hope she realizes that far more of us appreciate all the time and effort she put forth in sharing than the foolish few who hurt her feelings. I have to say that this message board just isn't the same without her.

Margie, you are missed, to say the least. Take care!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where's Margie?

Oh Wow! I miss her too. She gave us sooo much information and found the coolest stuff. I always enjoyed reading her posts. People can be rude and it always amazes me why they waste time coming to a site just to cause trouble or hurt someone's feelings. They need to get a life and grow up! That makes me sad that someone hurt her feelings.. I hope she reads this and knows we want her to come back.

Kim

Re: Re: Where's Margie?

Jackie, Who hurt Margie's feelings? Do you know?

Re: Re: Re: Where's Margie?

Don't know who it was that made the cutting remark (it was either anonymous or just signed a BJT fan, if I remember correctly). It was in reference to a link that Margie had gotten confused about. It was made sometime after June 20, 2008. ( That is the last time I see that Margie made a post here.) Whenever it was that this all took place, Margie said in response that she would not ever post on this site again. She would go to MySpace instead. (Sometime later Bobbie removed those posts.)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where's Margie?

Thanks, Joanne G. Some people can be downright cruel.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where's Margie?

Margie, I know I speak for many. (Should have spoken up sooner). We would love to have you back. Please consider it. Thank you. God bless you. JoAnn