Return to Website

Welcome to the B.J. Thomas Fan Forum !

Please enjoy your time spent here sharing stories, comments and links with B.J. Thomas fans from all over the world !

If you are looking for B.J. Thomas music, please check the B.J. Thomas Online Store found at www.bjthomas.com

For out-of-print albums try gemm.com, musicstack.com or eBay.

Welcome to our B.J. Thomas Forum !
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Jake's Corner review

Hi Kim, No, I don't know when it will be out in theaters near you but it will be in theaters in the Arizona area. If you live close to there you could go and see it at Harkins on September 5th. I don't think going straight to dvd is their intention though. I think they want you to spread the word and get the seats filled so it will get to all theaters in the U.S. If you have friends in the Arizona area you could email them and they could email there friends ect. I think Harkins is a big outfit and "Jake's Corner" could be a huge success.

Re: Jake's Corner - LATEST NEWS !

Hello all,
I'm the webmaster for "Jake's Corner". I just ran across this posting in your forum and thought I'd give an update about the movie.

We are indeed opening in the Harkins Theaters on Sept 5th, '08. If we can get everyone's help in spreading the news and filling seats then we'll be branching out into more theaters. This will be great for BJ Thomas fans as well. BJ has a good amount of screen time and delivered a great performance (playing his music and acting!)

If you haven't read our site blog lately, here's the latest scoop... about a week ago BJ performed "When The Hero Dies" (one of his songs from the movie) live on stage for the Hero Awards. This performance will be televised on MyNetwork (a FOX affiliate) in mid-July.

We will be posting more news on the site and our myspace page as soon as we get it. This will include: info about the televised performance by BJ Thomas, as well as theater listings and which cities/screens the movie will start out on.

Please come on by the site to see what else is new. We just added 2 new video clips this morning, and another small photo gallery.

Thanks!

www.jakescornerthemovie.com

myspace.com/jakescornerthemovie