Return to Website

Welcome to the B.J. Thomas Fan Forum !

Please enjoy your time spent here sharing stories, comments and links with B.J. Thomas fans from all over the world !

If you are looking for B.J. Thomas music, please check the B.J. Thomas Online Store found at www.bjthomas.com

For out-of-print albums try gemm.com, musicstack.com or eBay.

Welcome to our B.J. Thomas Forum !
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: polical comments

Mark, Exactly!!! It is wonderful that we have entertainers that sing good music. That is what I was trying to say and didn't say it right. I am just glad he is still touring and sharing his wonderful music with us, I know it has to be tempting to stop and have more time at home with his wife and family. Have a great weekend everyone. I agree "God Bless President Bush".

Re: Re: Re: polical comments

I have thanked God many times that there are still entertainers like B.J. that are proud of their country and our president. May God bless you B.J. and may God bless our president, George Bush, also!

Re: Re: Re: Re: polical comments

That is the most absurd thing I ever heard. I don't think she really knows B.J.

Re: polical comments

I'm not a fan of Bush either But I love B.J. and hope God continues to bless the United States and the President wether it's who I vote for or not.

those are very good responces.
And as B.J. would say "God Bless You And Be Good To Yourself".

I didn't vote for Bush either time...but I like B.J. and his music...always have, don't think I'll change my mind....have a lot of his CD's. However, there used to be a song, don't know who sang it, or the title of it...but there's a line in the song that says, "Just work on harmony and diction. play your banjo eell...and if you have political convictions..Keep them to yourself."

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'm not a fan of Bush either But I love B.J. and hope God continues to bless the United States and the President wether it's who I vote for or not.