Return to Website

Welcome to the B.J. Thomas Fan Forum !

Please enjoy your time spent here sharing stories, comments and links with B.J. Thomas fans from all over the world !

If you are looking for B.J. Thomas music, please check the B.J. Thomas Online Store found at www.bjthomas.com

For out-of-print albums try gemm.com, musicstack.com or eBay.

Welcome to our B.J. Thomas Forum !
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Let's Help B.J.

I'm in too!

Kim

Re: Re: Re: Re: Let's Help B.J.

Great! I've put your names and email addresses (except for Kim, is you could email me your email address Kim) on a list and as soon as they put the form online to nominate the 2009 inductees I'll let you know the link address.
Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Let's Help B.J.

I'm definitely in favor!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Let's Help B.J.

thanks Carol, I'll let you know when the form is online. This is how Toby Keith was nominated and then he was inducted into the Oklahoma Hall Of Fame and he deserves to be. It isn't hard to do you just fill out a form and then submit it because they have to be nominated so I think we can do this.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Let's Help B.J.

What has happened to the star and the money donated.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Let's Help B.J.

I'd like to know the answer to that question, too

Re: Let's Help B.J.

Hello, I too think Bj should be in Rock & roll Hall of FAME. What can I do? I have always thought us Fans should let HALl Of Fame know Bj's fans want him in while Bj is ALIVE to enjoy it. Look at some of the people that have been put in it .... Bj should have been there years ago if it is truly about talent.,LINDA BARRETT