Return to Website

Welcome to the B.J. Thomas Fan Forum !

Please enjoy your time spent here sharing stories, comments and links with B.J. Thomas fans from all over the world !

If you are looking for B.J. Thomas music, please check the B.J. Thomas Online Store found at www.bjthomas.com

For out-of-print albums try gemm.com, musicstack.com or eBay.

Welcome to our B.J. Thomas Forum !
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NEW Jakes Corner Music Video

Great Song!!! This should really be considered for release on Adult Contemporary and Country stations especially. Wonderful words and music. It really fits the soft tempo songs on BJ's new CD. I hope to see the release of the movie soon.

Thanks to BJ, his band, and support staff for wonderful music for many years. I hope movie does well and this song gets some air play-it's deserving of it.

Re: Re: NEW Jakes Corner Music Video

That page keeps freezing on me after I click to see the video. Is anyone else having that problem? I really want to see it. :(

Kim

Re: Re: Re: NEW Jakes Corner Music Video

My computer does the same thing. Very disappointing.
Hope I don't have to wait till the movie comes out to hear this song.

Re: Re: Re: Re: NEW Jakes Corner Music Video

Just leave it on for a while and it will come on and you will be able to see the whole thing. You have to be patient.

Re: Re: Re: Re: NEW Jakes Corner Music Video

go to this link it plays perfect everytime Jeanne--then send it to everyone you know--"Its up to you and me to keep the dream alive when the hero dies"
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=26145852

Awesome song!!!!

Thanks so much for the new link. I was able to see it. I love it. Does anyone know when this movie is coming out? Is it in the theaters or just on video? I can't wait to see it. I love all the info we share on this site. Thanks to everyone.
Kim

Re: Re: Re: NEW Jakes Corner Music Video

welcome Kim, I think "Jakes Corner" is in the Sedona Film Festival in Arizona in Feb. Next maybe the release. Aren't you on myspace? If so you can keep up with it on their page.

I agree that this is a simply awesome song. Way to go, B.J.!!!!

The song is great and B.J. does an incredible job with it. I am really looking forward to seeing this movie.