My Message Forum (click to edit)

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Discussions of Comments Raised
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE PERSON INTO ATMAN

On Facebook, I posted: The tentative assumption made by many that the Self or Paramatman/OMGod is the Doer so that we humans should surrender to God to obtain blessings, boons, intelligence to protect and preserve ourselves is highly erroneous. We humans make our own luck through raising ourselves (our minds) to a higher plane of existence otherwise to be known as the Supermind. This is Om the interface with it is the highest state of atman attainable, so those who have successfully attained that interphase are to be called Mahatma the state of their mind at that point being Mahaatman. Paramatman as Om is present but lies dormant in normal circumstances so that unless It/God chooses to stir up the jiva (self/body) into a jivatman to get the ball of satyaadvaita yoga rolling in the individual as Sparks of Awakening He as Self stays out of human affairs. So the process of Satyaadvaita yoga does not require a God. We can awaken ourselves now that we know this process is real.

On the substantive point that the post raises therefore atman purity is essential for self preservation. By purity of the mind I mean that one has to lose all ones attachments, objectives, plans, ambitions, assumptions like the pre ordination and pre orchestration of the universe, beliefs, tactics, schemes, karma, dharma, sanatan dharma, duties, responsibilities, anger, joy's, emotions of happiness, you name it get rid of it (jettison it) so that the mind becomes pure atman where one has no ulterior motives to ones actions and carrie's on nonchalantly, spontaneously and unpremeditatedly at all times with no stresses, anxieties paranoia, fear, delusions, to have total awareness within which the intellect of the brain analyses a moments circumstances and so operates perfectly to generate self-preservation.

An essential point in this theory of the mind is that a baby is basically a body only that is jiva and reacts to stimulus until it develops information in the brain and retains that information in memory cells. As it grows the memories turn into what we call the mind which is then able to analyse observations and form considered decisions on the persons facts and figures. There is no atman until one unlearns and relies more on instinctive awareness of reality. This is when the person becomes a jivatman. When he sees that he has survived with greater prosperity through this phase of travel he becomes nonchalant, spontaneous and unpremeditated in his actions fearlessly going through the motions of living as if the body and its senses are not reliable basis for survival in prosperity. His mind has become atman so that the person has become atman at the interphase with the Supermind or Om/paramatman.
One abandons attachments so that one does not become a hostage to fortune😆 The only reason I hypothesised that the universe is pre ordained and preorchestrated is my personal history of having made predictive utterances.

1 Year Ago
See your memories
Shantanu Panigrahi
17 oApatoSsrpeoifntl nunsoe2go02rled0 · Shared with Public
Public
Never assume that the Absolute Self is the doer: self preservation means atman purity as the self-goal through truth alone.