My Message Forum (click to edit)

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Discussions of Comments Raised
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NONCHALANCE, SPONTANEITY AND UNPREMEDITATION OF ONES ACTIONS IS THE HALLMARK OF A VISHISTA ADVAITIST

Nonchalance, spontaneity and unpremeditated hyperactive syndrome has been a deliberate transition of mine for over a year since I gradually lost the remnants of all my attachments as they used to manifest in my actions prior to this period and all desires, hopes, wishes, ambitions, missions, expectations, karma, dharma, objectines, plans, schemes, tactics were lost slowly but on reflection surely as I felt I should determine whether or not I had an automatic destiny to move towards under the conception of Vishista Advaita Vedanta that everything in this universe is preordained and preorchestrated. The process was therefore continuing satya-advaita yoga on my part for self-examination.

This has been a real discovery that I reflect upon this morning having just touched my forehead (saying to myself Bhagawan is Om) before writing it down in my Diary at home. It proves to me that my early visions in 1997-1998, the methods of satya-advaita yoga that I employed from the manner in which the brain was ordered from 1998-2008 suffering tinnitis of a kind from the constant digital clock checking for messages from God on thousands of questions that were constantly bothering me, and the subsequent recovery to peace following instense periods of paranoid schizophrenia and persistent delusional disorders of the mind in coping with the here on Earth ground realities and the fact that I had made direct contact in communications with God which I could never erase out of my mind ever, for it was God who directed me even when I struck back at Shell-UK in my employment row even in 2014 to reinvigorate my quest for justice in the material world which has never left me for that is an intrinsic part of Creation that must pursue on and on until I die finally, but only if and when the opportunity to state my Case comes my path now in Vishista Advaita Vedanta's truth accommodation philosophy.

So I was to discover more, much more now and developed this philosophy of being totally nonchalant, spontaneous and unpremeditated in my actions and that is how The Conservative Libertarian Society came about, with The Conservative Libertarian Party of the United Kingdom and 'The Conservative Libertarian Party of the United States of America, as the next steps forwards in my life. The course is cemented all because I suddenly decided to put myself into the hands of Medway Magistrates Court yesterday at 1310 hours by driving to the Court and seeking an appointment. This means that my work can progress further in whatever thought now comes to my mind, should anyone even mention to me or in public that I am a pariah on the State of the United Kingdom in any way shape or form.