My Message Forum (click to edit)

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Discussions of Comments Raised
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The ‘Sanatan Dharma’ and ‘sanatan dharma’ difference

The ‘Sanatan Dharma’ and ‘sanatan dharma’ difference

There is only sanatan dharma, no Sanatan Dharma, do you know the difference between the two?

Well, let me see if I can explain. When one uses a capital S in Sanatan and a capital D in dharma, they mean different things. With Sanatan Dharma one is taking the view that God has an ideal set of duties and responsibilities that we humans are adhering to for our material and/or spiritual emancipation, and thereby God is acting in you as a Preserver God: this then therefore comes to accept that there is an eternal law of the universe that we humans should strive to arrive in the performance of our action as karma. Most believers in God (theists) are so inclined. But a Vaishnavist does not do that deliberately and intentionally. He worships God only as Creator, and has formulated his own idea of what dharma as karma will be correct to be living as for the best actions possible to worship Creation, the Entity that God has Crested for him and her and all mankind and plants, animals and viruses, etc. These actions in Vaishnavism are targeted to be harmonizing, preserving and conserving Nature as ones Mother Created by God for humans to enjoy living, and is to be defined as sanatan dharma, with a small s in Sanatan and a small d in dharma.