My Message Forum (click to edit)

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Discussions of Comments Raised
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TO FACEBOOK: SURVIVAL FIRST PHILOSOPHY CHARACTERISES A LIBERTARIAN

TO FACEBOOK: SURVIVAL FIRST PHILOSOPHY CHARACTERISES A LIBERTARIAN

Facebook reminded me this morning, 20 February 2021, as follows:’ You wrote a year ago - 1 Year Ago’
See your memories. ‘’The meaning of life is survival to live up to the age that one is destined to by one's genes, using all ones faculties’’.
I wrote back:
Absolutely true, one needs to do whatever one needs to do survive for as long as possible. This is best accommplish in the totally libertarian spirit, being attaches to nothing whatsoever to maintain the purity of mind. Every moment the min must be still, perfectly still in fearlessness responding unassumingly to ones changing circumstances nonchalantly, spontaneously an unpremeditatedly, to all incidents in instinctive reactions without purpose, objectives, plans and goals.ro their side 0reeThis libertarian spirit leads to survival to a natural deathly freee of intrusitsve medications that shorten life fese strerom their adverse side effects on the physical body. Not being nonchalant and spontaneous causes stress to the mind which also reduces life-expectancy. A libertarian survives not to learn, but to live another moment, not to appreciate the finer things in life as a reverence of Vaishnavism in some form thr pursuance of which is an attachment,7 but only to live as the act of reverence to God Sri zKrishna. That is the only applicable devotion, the bhakti implicit.
1 comment
Comments
Shantanu Panigrahi
I wished to correct what I wrote on the covering note from my phone' but was unable to edit it: So, I am inserting it here: 'Absolutely true, one needs to do whatever one needs to do to survive for as long as possible. This is best accomplished in the totally-libertarian spirit, being attached to nothing whatsoever in order to maintain the purity of one’s mind. Every moment the mind must be still, perfectly still, in fearlessness responding unassumingly to one’s changing circumstances, nonchalantly, spontaneously and unpremeditatedly to all incidents in instinctive reactions without purpose, objectives, plans and goals. This libertarian spirit leads to survival to a natural death free of intrusive medications that shorten life span from their adverse side effects on the physical body. Not being nonchalant, spontaneous and unpremeditated in one’s reactions also causes stresses to the mind from having to analyse and scheme a path forward, and this kind of stress also reduces life-expectancy. A libertarian survives, not to learn, but to live another moment, not to appreciate the finer things in life as a reverence of Vaishnavism in some form because the pursuance of this appreciation is also an attachment and counter-productive to the libertarian spirit. One lives also not as an act of reverence to God Sri Krishna for that too is an attachment if one considers it to be the only applicable devotion, in the bhakti that is implicit. Devotion is also wrong: every act done for whatever reason is a thing of the past; accordingly, the websites I have recently created can also disappear just as http://shantanup.wordpress.com has. That decision is society's whether these websites remain in the public domain or not. For my part, I have explained here how it all came about, for Whom it May Concern: http://pub46.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3871902446&frmid=10420&msgid=1315225&cmd=show
__________________________________________________________________________________
E35YM660 CLAIM UPDATE Last Updated: 12.44 pm hours (UK-Time) 20 February 2021.