My Message Forum (click to edit)

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Discussions of Comments Raised
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
NIGGËRS ARE GÆY
Kill all niggèrs!
Views: 0   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2024
by Kieran KKK
فيلا للبيع في دبي
[right]فيلا للبيع في دبي | معالم الرفاهية والتميز ت&...
Views: 1   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2024
by seo expert
Embarking on a Fitness-Savvy Journey with Gymdolphin Coupon Codes: A Universal Commendation
In the vast world of discount services, Gymdolphin Coupon Codes is a stand out provider that offers an easy-to-use platform where you can access valuable fitness deals. As a brand service, this factor is what distinguishes Gymdolphin Coupon Codes from other providers...
Views: 10   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2024
by Isabella Fanado
Exploring Junk Yards in Queens: A General Overview
Driving around Queens’ junk yards has now become a common exciting escapade among automobile fanatics. Let’s picture this for instance: while rummaging through an enormous land of spoils and all the possible things that come with it, in search of auto par...
Views: 16   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2024
by Frank Hudson
Finance of Finland
The minimum monthly wage in Finland is not regulated by the government. Finland has a government debt of 18.1% of the country's Gross Domestic Product (GDP), as assessed in 2012. With regard to consumer prices, the inflation rate in Finland is 2.2%. The currency of...
Views: 7   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 28, 2024
by Wanessa Green
Erectile Dysfunction Medication Guide: Fildena 100 mg
fildena 100mg is a medication that is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It contains sildenafil citrate as its active ingredient. The medication works by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis, allowing more blood to flow into the penis when sexually stimula...
Views: 17   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 28, 2024
by walkersmith
Ketamine Therapy Boise
Better U | Online Ketamine Therapy | Healing From Home | Ketamine Therapy Boise | Better U provides safe, affordable, clinically-guided at-home ketamine treatments for anxiety and depression. Doctors prescribe ketamine off-label for anxiety and depression. Our expert...
Views: 23   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 06, 2024
by Stephen Albert
Pamper Your Pets, Save Your Wallet: Budget Pet Care Coupons Unleashed!
Join together pet lovers! Is everybody ready to have their tails wagged? There are loads of coupons available at Budget Pet Care that will get you a lot of pet care stuff for less! Budget Pet Care has a wide range of products to cater to every pet's need, inclu...
Views: 19   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2023
by Hudson Chris
Tadalista 20mg - The Long-Lasting Solution for ED
The medication Tadalafil, also marketed under the name Tadalista 20mg, is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). It increases blood flow to the penis since it is a Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. You can ingest a medication called Tadalista 20mg. The usu...
Views: 18   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2023
by aliseroy
Commercial Headshot Photographer
Chicago's Best Corporate Headshots - Tori Soper Photography | Commercial Headshot Photographer | We're Chicago's first choice for corporate headshots because we always deliver outstanding images and exceptional service. Get in touch today to learn more!
Views: 10   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2023
by Tori Soper Photo...
Education: A Pathway to Success and Fulfillment
These services cater to a diverse clientele, ranging from working professionals pursuing further education to students grappling with overwhelming academic workloads. In a world where time is a precious commodity, these platforms offer a pragmatic solution, promising...
Views: 15   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2023
by Online Assignmen...
Cyprus limited companies for intellectual property (IP) holding
Intellectual property refers to a creation of numerous intellectual units, such as literary and artistic works, inventions, designs as well as names, images and symbols used in commerce, for which a monopoly is assigned to the owner or creator of the said units. A re...
Views: 13   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2023
by Marcus Bennet
Office Wall Murals
Creative Office Wall Murals| Hire Muralist for Workplace; Wall Murals for Offices - Custom Workplace Wall Graphics: If you’ve been searching online for “mural painters for hire near me,” to find artist that can create custom office wall murals or co...
Views: 46   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 12, 2023
by IPaintMyMind Ser...
Escrow account in Latvia
EscrowLinks to an external site. – is a contractual arrangement between transaction parties whereby an independent trusted third party (usually a bank) receives and disburses money or documents on behalf of the transaction parties, with the timing of this disbu...
Views: 17   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 03, 2023
by Baltic Legal
British Virgin Islands Offshore
British Virgin Islands is a British overseas territory in the Caribbean. The islands make up part of the Virgin Islands archipelago. The official language is English. British Virgin Islands are not a part of the EU, but local citizens are regarded as citizens of the...
Views: 18   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 03, 2023
by Baltic Legal
Security Camera Systems Installation
Security Camera Systems | Professional Surveillance Installation – Umbrella Technologies; Discover how UmbrellaTech’s professional security camera systems installation services can improve security for your business. Professional surveillance installation...
Views: 24   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 02, 2023
by umbrellatech
3D Modeling Architecture
BIM 3D Modeling | 3D as-built Models | Modeling Architecture – ARC | 3d modeling architecture | Building Information Modeling (BIM) is a method of incorporating real-world conditions into 3D modeling for architecture. 3D as-built models take the condition of th...
Last Post: May 29, 2023
by arc-corporate
Top jurisdictions for business startup in Asia
As each individual result is based on the background and experience that created it, it may be helpful to take a quick look at already established startup companies in that geographic area before starting to explore the most popular and effective jurisdictions for in...
Views: 64   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2023
by Kevin Clarke
Residence permit through investments
On 1 July 2010, the amendments to the Immigration Law of the Republic of Latvia came into force expanding the possibilities to obtain a residence permit in Latvia for foreigners who want to stay and move freely within the Schengen area. The uniqueness of these ame...
Views: 26   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2023
by Baltic Legal
Nominee services
Nominee services are typically provided by an intermediary to conceal the beneficial owner's business. Nominee services relate to nominee shareholders and nominee directors. As a rule, the nominee service should also include a PO box service (office address for corre...
Last Post: Apr 26, 2023
by Matthew Garcia
Estonia VAT
Estonia introduced VAT in 1992. Estonia's VAT regulations are based on EU VAT Directives, which Estonia transposed into its VAT Act after joining the EU. Taxes are administered by the Estonian Tax and Customs Board. Foreign companies supplying goods or services to...
Views: 55   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 20, 2023
by Baltic Legal
VISHISTA-ADVIATA'S MEANING OF RENUNCIATION
Loss of attachments and bondages to attain the Self is renunciation of the Maya of samsara (vyavaharika); then one exists in paramarthika or union in Brahma-Nature. Brahma-Nature to a Vishista-advaitist is everything; in the vyvahrika dimension of this Reality, li...
Views: 66   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2022
by Shantanu Panigra...
God, Brahman,Consciousness and Awareness
In Vishista-advaita the union is with Brahman, the unfolding of God as Creation through maya. When atman=Brahman one has full Consciousness and goes from self to Self. Total understanding and awareness is the result. A Vishistaadvaitist does not worship God as such....
Views: 56   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 08, 2022
by Shantanu Panigra...
DISCLAIMER REMINDER ON THE CONTENTS OF MY WEBSITES AND BOOKS AT WIX, WORDPRESS, INTERNET ARCHIVE, IN
DISCLAIMER REMINDER ON THE CONTENTS OF MY WEBSITES AND BOOKS AT WIX, WORDPRESS, INTERNET ARCHIVE, INKYLITTLEFINGERS PRINTERS, SIMPLESITE, BRAVENET, SPOTIFY, ANCHOR from: Shantanu Panigrahi to: "Wix.com" cc: donotreply@wordpress.com, "Gwen, SimpleSite Customer...
Views: 67   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE PERSON INTO ATMAN
On Facebook, I posted: The tentative assumption made by many that the Self or Paramatman/OMGod is the Doer so that we humans should surrender to God to obtain blessings, boons, intelligence to protect and preserve ourselves is highly erroneous. We humans make our own...
Views: 61   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 17, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
THE BASIS AND BASICS OF THEOLOGY
A year ago I wrote on Facebook: Ignorance is bliss: if someone says they know the truth of what is true and what is false do not believe them for your own sanity> On this reminder today: I wrote: ‘It remains true today as it did a year ago. Do not seek truth in...
Views: 56   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
NONCHALANCE, SPONTANEITY AND UNPREMEDITATION OF ONES ACTIONS IS THE HALLMARK OF A VISHISTA ADVAITIST
Nonchalance, spontaneity and unpremeditated hyperactive syndrome has been a deliberate transition of mine for over a year since I gradually lost the remnants of all my attachments as they used to manifest in my actions prior to this period and all desires, hopes, wis...
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
STICK TO YOUR OWN GUNS, BE INDEPENDENT, NON-ALIGNED AND SO NON-JUDGMENTAL
STICK TO YOUR OWN GUNS, BUT BE NON-JUDGMENTAL If you think you know the truth, from having practiced satya-advaita yoga, and thereby developed awareness to the extent that you know who is doing what and what the source of guidance and information is being totally no...
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 08, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
TRUTH EXPOSURE AND TRUTH ACCOMMODATION WARDS OFF EVIL THOUGHTS FROM ONES PSYCHE AND ELSEWHERE
This morning I posted a Blog post: http://vishistaadvaitavedanta.bravesites.com/entries/general/exposure-of-truth-under-vishista-advaita-vedanta in which I set out the framework of the satya-advaitic process, of how a new dawn of a day starts for a Vishista Advait...
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 08, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
ALWAYS HAVE A MISSION TO FIND OUT WHO ONE IS, IN VISHISTA ADVAITA VEDANTA
RE: Termination of your blog hosted at SIMPLESITE 7 Mar at 21:22 PrintRaw message shantanupanigrahi To: VOPA-CPS **** off Saale, madarchod, bhosadiwale, suar-ke-bacche kahinke pig-**** behenchod ******* fascist ****-bag criminal dog. I will stuff gaand mein dand...
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 07, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
EXPERIENCE LIFE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO BLEND IT WITH SCRIPTURES
By themselves, scriptures are nothing more than indicating the availability of a 'promised land', whether that land is on Earth or in a place called Heaven (and conceptual opposite destiny of Hell). Scriptures are needed from an early age to warn children of these...
Views: 58   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 05, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
The ‘Sanatan Dharma’ and ‘sanatan dharma’ difference
The ‘Sanatan Dharma’ and ‘sanatan dharma’ difference There is only sanatan dharma, no Sanatan Dharma, do you know the difference between the two? Well, let me see if I can explain. When one uses a capital S in Sanatan and a capital D in...
Last Post: Mar 03, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
THE NATURE OF VIOLENCE IN VAISHNAVISM IN ‘PROTESTING’ DISRUPTION TO THE SANCTITY OF NATURE
Words can be very hurtful, all kinds of words are a form of violence from one person to another, doing as they do intruding into another person’s privacy of living within himself or herself. So one must be proportionate in the use of words to the injustices tha...
Views: 49   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 03, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
HOW IS HANUMAN UPASANA AND HANUMAN CHAALISA RELATED TO VAISHNAVISM
Jaya Hanuman (Hanuman Upasana) Yahoo/Sent Shantanu Panigrahi To:mayashny@yahoo.co.in,rajiv@samskarafoundation.org Tue, 2 Mar at 14:39 Rajiv Verma WhatsApp +1 (832) 736-5643 Maya Shrivastava +1 (832) 736-5643 Samskara Foundation https://samskarafoundatio...
Views: 62   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 02, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
THE BEAUTY AND JOY (ANANDA) IN THE PRACTICE OF VAISHNAVISM
THE BEAUTY AND JOY (ANANDA) IN THE PRACTICE OF VAISHNAVISM My religion of Vaishnavism is derived from the framework of considerations that took its final turn into being a ADVAITIST-LIBERTARIAN OF THE VISHISTA ADVAITA VEDANTA MOULD: http://pub46.bravenet.com/forum...
Last Post: Mar 02, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
HINDU SHLOKAS PERTINENT TO THE CONDUCT OF VAISHNAVISM IN VISHISTA ADVAITA VEDANTA
HINDU SHLOKAS PERTINENT TO THE CONDUCT OF VAISHNAVISM From: Mahabharatta: अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथ&...
Views: 73   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
DOING: CREATION IS VALUABLE AND PRECIOUS, SO DO NOT STAY STILL; THAT IS KARMA
The Vishista Advaita Vedantist believes in living every moment to the maximal value in terms of actions. What these actions are comes from our frame of mind that is dedicated in faith that we are operating along the perfectionist vision of what is righteous. This is...
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
HAVE YOU HARMONISED, PRESERVED AND CONSERVED: HOW DO YOU KNOW?
If the rajasic path adhered to pin-pointedly in the Vishista Advaita Vedanta framework of running one's if is really the highest ideal that one can attain, who does one know that your actions have indeed harmonised, preserved and conserved whatever you are trying to...
Views: 54   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
THE BHAKTI UNDER WHICH VISHISTA ADVAIT VEDANTA FUNCTIONS
WHERE DOES BHAKTI COME IN TO PLAY IN THE VISHISTA ADVAITA VEDANTA FRAMEWORK OF EXPRESSION OF THE MIND This article [ https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/proceedings-bhakti-path-karma-shantanu-panigrahi?fbclid=IwAR3GErqKYAzO7p8necjGyFpGewkJw1Yq9BcjEj8MYP_OgqcuYxK6XLlqh...
Views: 93   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
LEARN TO LOVE THE FINER THINGS IN LIFE, BUT IN MODERATION
LEARN TO LOVE THE FINER THINGS IN LIFE, BUT IN MODERATION 'Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder,.. you are as beautiful as your thoughts'; 'Expose yourself, let it all hang out,' do not keep it private, that is not sharing with Nature, 'All things bright and...
Views: 88   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
TO FACEBOOK: SURVIVAL FIRST PHILOSOPHY CHARACTERISES A LIBERTARIAN
TO FACEBOOK: SURVIVAL FIRST PHILOSOPHY CHARACTERISES A LIBERTARIAN Facebook reminded me this morning, 20 February 2021, as follows:’ You wrote a year ago - 1 Year Ago’ See your memories. ‘’The meaning of life is survival to live up to the...
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
THE UNRAVELLING OF THE GRAND DESIGN PLAN
THE UNRAVELLING OF THE GRAND DESIGN PLAN Christian Alejandro on Ask a Hindu on Facebook: As far as I am concerned, to keep an open mind, I hold to my unassuming position that there were no overt or covert conspiracy between different exponents and commentaries...
Views: 80   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
PUT YOUR TRUST IN NOONE, NOT EVEN GOD THE CREATOR
PUT YOUR TRUST IN NOONE, NOT EVEN GOD THE CREATOR PostingsonFacebook19Feb2021.docx Seeking God and seeking truth are different yogic preoccupations: if you do find God, does He want your bhakti to worship Him when you have living-demands? Ahil SV shared a...
Views: 59   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
WHAT IS HINDUISM AND WHO IS A HINDU
WHAT IS HINDUISM AND WHO IS A HINDU Shantanu Panigrahi on Facebook Ask a Hindu Public Group Hindus are the people who lived in the past and now East of the Sindh Stat that is now par of Pakistan. In India today we are Hindustanis composed of Bharatiyas in a congl...
Views: 66   Replies: 0
by Shantanu Panigra...
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS IN PRACTICING WHAT YOU PREACH
Practice what you preach. Live to your ideals, in navigating one’s path through Nature. For why fear; what a person says and attempts to practice has to be tested through, in my case the alternatives of legal and medical channels of judgment as the State of th...
Views: 57   Replies: 0
by Shantanu Panigra...
THE TRIUMPH OF GOOD OVER EVIL UNDER VISHISTA ADVAITA VEDANTA
Sudheindra R. Shidleepur 46 m · For anything good to happen, bad needs to happen first. That is inherent in evolutionary movement of the physical realm of time & space. 1 comment Comments Shantanu Panigrahi These good and bad things, whether they are seque...
by Shantanu Panigra...
THE FUTURE FOR MANKIND AND THE PLANET EARTH
THE FUTURE FOR MANKIND AND THE PLANET EARTH I wanted to know if there is any future for my present beliefs under political circles in western democracies which is the best we currently have in the world but still has shortcomings for the future of mankind global...
Views: 60   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
JEEVAN MUKTI THROUGH DHARMA: THOUGHT OF THE DAY 18 FEBRUARY 2021
For my Odiya friends only: thought of the day, 18 February 2021 Sada bele ananda re ruha, nije ra dharma bhabi chinti ke kara: Bhagaban acchanti, ei bhakti re nije ro baato khuja, ei more shikya tama pain: bhakti ru gyana aase, gyano to ananda aase, ananda ru mukt...
Last Post: Feb 17, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
PRE-DESITNY AND THE APPROAH TO IT THROUGH VAISHAVISM
Vishista Advaita Vedanta (http://vishistaadvaitavedanta.bravesites.com/)is based on the presumption that everything that happens in the universe is pre-ordained and pre-orchestrated, so that our kismats are all-written before we even arrive in this world. However, o...
Views: 55   Replies: 0
by Shantanu Panigra...
HOW IS VAISHNAVISM RELATED TO VISHISTA ADVAITA VEDANTA
Vaishnavism is the living product of the Vishista Advaita Vedanta conception of Reality, in synthesising the guide to the conduct of those who understand the philosophy of accommodating oneself to Reality that it represents as being a faultless in its realisation....
Views: 76   Replies: 0
by Shantanu Panigra...
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet