1031 Message Board

none

1031 Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Haunt Reviews?

ok the idea of a trip sounds fun but i don't know about this costume wearing stuff. Im not a freak evan. We only pull out all of the stops at a special event like a haunt or 1031

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

good ideas boys. i am all up for the 1031 cast trip to uss nightmare. i say we all go in costume also

Replying to:

I think that the 1031 cast USS Nightmare trip would be alot of fun. I highly wish that most of you can make the trip and come see who we would of beet this year if we where a hautned house (haha).

Keep on Haunting!!!!

PS Dont be afraid to post your messages on here. Josh and I would really like to hear from yah.

Replying to:

How would everyone feel if Bud and I review some of the local haunts on our website? Since we will have a few extra weekends open in October, we felt that it would be something fun to do, and to check out the competition.

Also: As of now we are looking at September 29th as the date that we visit USS Nightmare. All cast and crew are welcome to go with us.

Happy Haunting!

Josh

Re: Re: Re: Re: Haunt Reviews?

it is fun to be a freak. josh and bud can agree with that. dude you must hate to dress up. 4th of july(no) dr frights sumeer thing(no) come one you got to sometime

Replying to:

ok the idea of a trip sounds fun but i don't know about this costume wearing stuff. Im not a freak evan. We only pull out all of the stops at a special event like a haunt or 1031

Replying to:

good ideas boys. i am all up for the 1031 cast trip to uss nightmare. i say we all go in costume also

Replying to:

I think that the 1031 cast USS Nightmare trip would be alot of fun. I highly wish that most of you can make the trip and come see who we would of beet this year if we where a hautned house (haha).

Keep on Haunting!!!!

PS Dont be afraid to post your messages on here. Josh and I would really like to hear from yah.

Replying to:

How would everyone feel if Bud and I review some of the local haunts on our website? Since we will have a few extra weekends open in October, we felt that it would be something fun to do, and to check out the competition.

Also: As of now we are looking at September 29th as the date that we visit USS Nightmare. All cast and crew are welcome to go with us.

Happy Haunting!

Josh

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Haunt Reviews?

ok one you were not even in the 4th of july parade, or helped in the prosses of making it come true. I didn't see you making posters a crap like that, Ashley was and she's not even a member. Two thats right (2) if you cant read, You were not a docter fights you didn't divot your whole day to wating for bud to come home to help load the truck.I din't see you sweating you ass of in costum a Dr. Frights. I do comend you to the making of the Electric Chair, but need to say less SHAWN SHEEHY has the best garbage picking skills than any one out there, not including taking bud to yard sales early in the morning and handing out tips as bud makes props for halloween. So HA Staked

Replying to:

it is fun to be a freak. josh and bud can agree with that. dude you must hate to dress up. 4th of july(no) dr frights sumeer thing(no) come one you got to sometime

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Keep on Haunting!!!!

Replying to:

Happy Haunting!

Josh

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Haunt Reviews?

In all Fairness to Evan, he was in France during both of those events, however, he too like Shawn does his part. Over the years evan has built the bottomless pit, and put in more than $300 of his own money to contribute to props. Either way, both events would not be possible without all the great help we get each year from Shawn, Evan, and the rest of 1031.

Times running out!!!!!!

Josh

Replying to:

ok one you were not even in the 4th of july parade, or helped in the prosses of making it come true. I didn't see you making posters a crap like that, Ashley was and she's not even a member. Two thats right (2) if you cant read, You were not a docter fights you didn't divot your whole day to wating for bud to come home to help load the truck.I din't see you sweating you ass of in costum a Dr. Frights. I do comend you to the making of the Electric Chair, but need to say less SHAWN SHEEHY has the best garbage picking skills than any one out there, not including taking bud to yard sales early in the morning and handing out tips as bud makes props for halloween. So HA Staked

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Keep on Haunting!!!!

Replying to:

Happy Haunting!

Josh

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Haunt Reviews?

First off I just want to say, WOW! You guys are part of an ever growing family of ghouls and hopefully ghoulets(female). We are a family and contribute different things to the family in many different ways. For instance: Evan has put alot of money into the reamking of a trilling electric chair and past projects. While shawn has helped garrbage pick, yard sale, and do other activities that help this family of freaksters run. So, everyone does what they can and I am very grateful for it. Keep up the great work guys and soon our family will take over the small comunity of Ft. Thomas for the weeks of Octobor!!! HUAHAHAHA!!! So keep it screaming!!!

Your Dad/Mom ---Depends on Josh wanting to be the mom or not (HAHA j/k)

Bud

Replying to:

In all Fairness to Evan, he was in France during both of those events, however, he too like Shawn does his part. Over the years evan has built the bottomless pit, and put in more than $300 of his own money to contribute to props. Either way, both events would not be possible without all the great help we get each year from Shawn, Evan, and the rest of 1031.

Times running out!!!!!!

Josh

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Keep on Haunting!!!!

Replying to:

Happy Haunting!

Josh