Starchild's New Age Message Board

Welcome to Starchild’s New Age message board. Feel free to discuss topics that are new age, new thought, or metaphysically oriented. Please keep discussions on topic and avoid flamming other posters.

Starchild's New Age Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Something I have to say

I wanted to personally thank everyone in classes. I know I am pretty new here, I know I ask Thomas and all of you alot of questions that may sound pretty silly at times, but my father taught me that you will never learn if you dont ask. So I wanted to take the time to thank everyone in classes. I have learned alot so far. The biggest thing I have learned is the difference between astral travel and dreams. I used to think they were all dreams and it was confusing me. Im getting there though. Again thank you all for helping me and being so kind and understanding at all times. Thanks Sandie

Re: Something I have to say

Hey Sandie! Remember, we're all here to learn and grow together! If you read some of the prior chats, you'll gain alot, I know I have and still do! Your father is very wise, but just know there are no 'silly questions'! And this is one of the greatest place I know to learn from! See you in the chats!

love & light,
David

Re: Re: Something I have to say

Hi
Sandy!
I agree with David...there are no "silly" questions! Questions bring knowledge and Starchild is a great place to learn!
Lila

Re: Something I have to say

Sandie,

I would like to Thank you for your attendance and questions in chat. As we know in this field there are no coincidences. Chance are that if you are questioning something, someone else is as well. We cannot expand our knowledge and learning if we don't ask questions! We are here to inform and educate as well as have fun!
-Thomas-