Return to Website

Michiana Live Music Message Board

If you like to listen to live music, are a musician or a club that offers live music this is the place to find each other. A place to discuss problems and celebrate successes.

Michiana Live Music Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need a Wedding Band

My daughter is getting married on June 1st and I need a good wedding band! Must play the usual wedding music, old rock, motown, jazz, some country, and even a couple polkas. please email me with contact info, how long you have been playing as a group, what is the main type of music you play and when and where might we see you play. And of course your cost.

Thanks, Marie

Re: Need a Wedding Band [nt]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My daughter is getting married on June 1st and I need a good wedding band! Must play the usual wedding music, old rock, motown, jazz, some country, and even a couple polkas. please email me with contact info, how long you have been playing as a group, what is the main type of music you play and when and where might we see you play. And of course your cost.

Thanks, Marie

Re: Need a Wedding Band

Dear Marie,

The name of our band is SKYBOLT and we would like to be considered to play for your daughters wedding on June 1st. We are open on that date. We are just the kind of band your looking for. We play a variety of music to cover a wide age group usually found at a wedding or party. The lead singer and myself are married and have been performing together for the last 20 years. The drummer is our son has been performing with us for 3 to 4 years. The Bass player has been with us for 2 years and the lead guitarist has been with us about a year!

The main type of music we play is classic rock, and R&B. We do however include some danceable country, Blues, older jazz standards. We would be able to cover a couple of polkas too. We would be glad to send you a promo package with a demo cd, photo, songlist, and musicians Bio's.

We will be performing at the American Legion Post #357 on the corner of Sample and Mayflower on the west side of South Bend on April 13th from 9pm to 1am.

Please contact me at: Home 574-294-5348, daytime 574-292-2544 I would need more information about your needs, number of hours, place of reception etc. to quote you a dollar figure.

Thanks,

Wayne Shick

SKYBOLT

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thanks, Marie