Return to Website

Michiana Live Music Message Board

If you like to listen to live music, are a musician or a club that offers live music this is the place to find each other. A place to discuss problems and celebrate successes.

Michiana Live Music Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WELCOME!!!!

I would like to Welcome you to Michiana Live Music.

We like to listen to good live music when we go out on the town. My friends and I have spent hours looking for information about what bands are playing where. There is no one source for this information. I would like to have this to be the place for bands and clubs to put up their calendars, after all it is FREE advertising. Let me know what you think of this web site. Do you have some suggestions? I would love to hear them.

Tell everyone about this great new site.

thanks,

Marie

Re: WELCOME!!!!

Marie,

GREAT idea!! Makes sense to me! Best of Luck with this venture. I am currently setting up to record a Shake N Chill CD and will contact you when done later this year. Will also give my schedule which can be linked at www.shakenchill.com .

Thanks

Rob Hutt

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I would like to Welcome you to Michiana Live Music.

We like to listen to good live music when we go out on the town. My friends and I have spent hours looking for information about what bands are playing where. There is no one source for this information. I would like to have this to be the place for bands and clubs to put up their calendars, after all it is FREE advertising. Let me know what you think of this web site. Do you have some suggestions? I would love to hear them.

Tell everyone about this great new site.

thanks,

Marie