General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunday 16th - MTB Ride - 13 miles @ Tims Ford State Park

Hey Todd . Word on the streets say Tim's is a mess. I was told maybe water over trail in some spots and that hasn't been Amy clean up in long while for any downed trees or debre .. They said aedc is good and word is Chickasaw is good. Hammy is good but not very beginner friendly..

Re: Sunday 16th - MTB Ride - 13 miles @ Tims Ford State Park

Thanks Garrett and Jason - I've got a call in to the ranger there to get his report on trail conditions. If it is in bad shape, we'll keep all the meetup details the same, but change the destination to AEDC, which is in the same neck of the woods. One full loop there is ~ 13.5 miles.

Re: Sunday 16th - MTB Ride - Venue Change to AEDC

Sunday MTB Venue Change -
I haven't heard back from the Ranger about trail conditions at Tims Ford, so we'll switch to plan B. AEDC is closer and a fun intermediate trail.

The meetup details wiil stay the same, EXCEPT the trailhead meeting time, which will be closer to 9:00

Sunday the 16th we'll leave the Cracker Barrel parking lot carpool (I-24 exit 81) @ 8:00 and head to AEDC for a 13.5 mile loop ride. We'll stop to regroup and take short breaks as needed.

Directions to Trailhead from the Boro: I-24 past Manchester to exit 117, Turn Right, go ~ 4.8 miles to Hap Arnold Dr., Turn left, go ~ 2.7 miles to Northshore Rd., Turn right, go ~ 1.5 miles to AEDC Saddle Club entrance on right.

Todd @ 757 319-3849