General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CZ leader needed for Thursday night at Millers!

I'll lead - do you mind posting a route?

How about this one ...

Twenty miles with Lynch Hill

My thinking was to follow up this week's online discussions about hill climbing by showing the CZ riders Lynch. Aside from the hill, its a pretty easy ride. We'll acknowledge beforehand that most CZ riders will need to walk part of the hill but at least they will know where and what it is for future training.

Check this one Sarah and Sara. If it's ok with you guys, I have already printed cue sheets.

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2635489

Mike Lenox - I like your thinking - and any CZer ready to give it a try should. I'll not be able to climb Lynch just yet - I can't mash my pedals very hard - but I'll be out there somewhere.

Thanks Sara P for offering to lead!

Biggs - get well!!

Im trying coach!!!

So which route? I can't do Lynch Hill either. If we are riding Jason's route, please let me know. If not Sarah we could take a nice stroll up lynch. The walking wounded.

Kellee

Kellee - I think I'm going to do Steve's route but at mile 8,I'm going down liberty pike then up Beechwood until I meet up with the riders, then back track and get back on route. I want the miles, just not the climbs for now and I certainly don't want to walk - I'd have to carry my boot on the back of the bike for that! :)

See you there!!