General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MBC Annual Kick Off Ride and Eats/Meeting

It may not feel much like Spring outside right now - but they tell me it's just around the corner! And you know what that means - it's time for the:

MBC Annual Kick Off Ride and Eat and Membership Meeting

When: Saturday - April 6, 2013
Where: Bell Buckle Banquet Hall - Historic Downtown Bell Buckle, TN

(Across the street from the Bell Buckle Cafe - on the Gazebo side of the street - plenty of parking at the Banquet Hall. Ride will be leaving from there. Please park there and not on the square.)

Important Times:

Long Ride (about 45 miles): leaves at 8:00 (Sarah Lovett - Ride Leader)

Short Ride (about 25 miles): leaves at 9:00 (Jason Biggs - Ride Leader)

Eat - sometime between 11:30 and 12:00

Meeting afterwards with special guest speaker

We will also have space for a Swap and Shop - so bring your unused bike items for swapping and shopping - remember - one man's junk is another man's treasure!

Meal - $6.00 for Members; $12.00 for non-members

BBQ Pork Beans Creamy Cole Slaw Brownies

Sweet Tea Tea water

If you are a vegetarian - please let me know when you RSVP - we will be able to get a 3 or 4 veggie plate made up for you.

You MUST RSVP to Sarah Lovett by Monday April 1, at midnight. sarahl@mborobike.com

If the weather is bad - we will still eat and meet! So get your RSVP in today!!

If you have not renewed your membership for 2013, you can renew (or join) by clicking this link http://mborobike.com/aboutus/join.php. Once you get there, you can join online through Active.com or fill out a membership form and mail it in. Or you can sign up at the Kick Off Ride. If you eat at the Kick Off ride, you will have already gotten back $6 from your membership!

You do not have to be a member to ride or eat.

See you there!

Re: MBC Annual Kick Off Ride and Eats/Meeting

Looking forward to it! Hope you got my RSVP. I plan to ride the short route and eat!