General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Let's finish filling April's ride calendar.

Sunday 4/14 is wide open. Who wants it?

AND,

We're heavy on LBC area rides in April and we'll go with the current offers unless someone has another idea.

So..... who offers to lead Sat 4/20, Sat 4/27 or Sun 4/7 from someplace besides LBC?

I thought I put Blackman?

I checked my reply and it said that I am doing the 20th from Blackman. Did I not get this ride?

Also if you want another start point for the 27th I will do Rockvale Elementary at 0730.

Re: I thought I put Blackman?

Ted
I checked my reply and it said that I am doing the 20th from Blackman. Did I not get this ride?

Also if you want another start point for the 27th I will do Rockvale Elementary at 0730.

Thanks, let's do Blackman and Rockvale.

I think we're done with the April schedule but will check & post tomorrow night.

Re: Let's finish filling April's ride calendar.

What exactly would I be responsible for if I wanted to lead on one of these dates?

to lead a ride..

Caperton
What exactly would I be responsible for if I wanted to lead on one of these dates?

Pretty easy really. Show up with a route (maps &/or cues)& a sign in sheet and you're good to go. The ride leader gets to choose the route so pick your favorite location & roads. You also get to decide start time so sleep in or not - your choice. Also, make sure everyone gets back in.

The club provides the sign in sheet & can help with routes if you want.

Re: to lead a ride..

Well if the April Calendar is full I would be more than glad to lead a few rides in May.