General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Big Thanks to M-Boro Bike Club

Hey Gil, sorry to see you go--you are one of the first people I did a fully organized ride with here in Murfreesboro as we suffered through a cold and rainy Tour de Boro back in 2011. It has been fun and I hope you find a great group of people to ride with in San Antonio. Sorry you didn't come out with the early birds on Saturday.

Congratulations on the transfer and I wish you the best!

Henri

Gil, You have been and will continue to be missed. Sad to see one of the good guys go. Make sure to hook up with Robin Golden, who is now right in that neck of the woods. I'm sure she has some great routes figured out. Also, make the very short trip over to Fredericksburg to join us for part or all of Texas Hell Week -- March 9-16 this year. I'll be there this year, and as many future years as allowed. We'll show you a good time, and will keep the pain and panting to a tolerable level.

Good luck!
Mark

Hi Gil...I am fortunate to have joined you on your last ride...if you think you were panting to keep up with James...you can imagine my heart rate to do so and he slowed up a couple times...Good Luck my friend!!!

Let me know your address and # planning to do the San Antonio half in the future.

Good luck Gil! Hope your new home and job bring you much happiness!

Good luck, hope you enjoy Texas, thanks for the rides around the Blackman area.