General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
General Club Meeting - Saturday - September 22

MBC will hold its next general club meeting on Saturday, September 22. Meeting location and ride start times. The meeting will immediately follow the ride and lunch. Since Moe's was so popular at the Kick-off ride we will ask them to cater this meeting as well.

We will wrap up the HOT100 at this meeting. Other agenda items will include posting of off calendar rides on this message board. This will be the time for the club to use its collective voice on this long time hot topic.

More details will be coming out soon at which point you will need to RSVP if you coming so we will get enough food.

Bill G.

Re: General Club Meeting - Saturday - September 22

The meeting will be at the Blackman Community Center.

Re: General Club Meeting - Saturday - September 22

Okay,I'm confused. Is the meeting at the Blackman Community Club (with which I am very familiar) or, as announced via e-mail and on the front page of the website, at the 'Barfield' Community Center (with which I am unfamiliar)?

BLACKMAN COMMUNITY CENTER

The Webmaster is obviously confused. The Membership meeting is going to be at the BLACKMAN COMMUNITY CENTER.

I'll have him correct the webpage and send out an updated email blast this evening.

So sorry for the confusion!