General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thank you officers, volunteers, and ride leaders

I whole heartedly agree with you both. I am so grateful for all the officers and volunteers do for us. Without their hard work we would not have MBC and there would be a little less joy in my world. My full support- thanks!

I could't agree more! Although I am a relative newcomer, (this is my second year in the club) from day one I have been made to feel very welcome and have learned so much from those of you who take the time to faithfully serve our club with countless hours of service. Thank you for planning, recording, listening, answering, educating, encouraging, waiting, and caring for we who are fortunate to be part of this great club. You guys are awesome! You deserve and have earned my heartfelt thanks!

Whoa! Stop the press! I can't believe something negative
is being said about the most awesome Club in the world!
The club officers are the key ingredient that makes the fabulous
merry go round! The planning for great ride&eat venues and
the wonderful ride leaders & RIDE DIRECTOR (Keith)
are outstanding!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Thank you so much to all who help with the MBC!!! This group has alot do with why I'm still riding, as a newbie I quickly learned that I really knew nothing about cycling. The positive attitude and williness to help their fellow riders. From training advice to just pulling over and making sure a flat tire gets fixed and everyone makes it back at the end of a ride. I've said it before and I'll say it again "You just can't find better people to ride with" In my opinion any up and coming clubs would be wise to take note and model themselves after the MBC!!! Thanks again to all that make this group possible

I too thank those who dedicate their time and efforts to make the club what it is.

I just want to thank all the officers, volunteers and ride leaders for their work making this bike club the "Cheers" of bicycle clubs for me anyway. I came up from a club in Florida that had 1000 members and it was fun but pretty impersonal. We did about four different routes all year and ran two events and I got to know about four people from that group as friends. I joined here two Octobers ago and everyone got me involved. They coached this Florida flatlander on the significant hills and rollers in the region. I learned all kinds of new routes, worked the HoT 100, enjoyed the food rides, learned where the springs were outside of Woodbury (in case of emergency) and enjoyed the club meetings and parties. The work of the officers and members makes this club special and it rides more often with more interesting routes than my old FL club did. People have helped me with flats and mechanicals during rides and even had ibuprofen for my first Tennessee crash. Everyone contributes to the club rides and that is to the credit of the officers and the friendliness of the members. Great job, all of you!

Enough cannot be said for all the Officers,Volunteers,& Ride Leaders do for all of us all year long!!! I have been a member since 1999 & I consider all of you my 2nd family.You ALL are the best!!

Amen, great group of hard working people - I appreciate everyone!