General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cindy Johnson - Update

I just spoke with her sister, Jamie, and said she'd love to have visitors in room 340. She has never regained consciousness. Sister said she had a seizure which caused her to exasperate and that caused a stroke. The good news is...She is a Christian! Praise the LORD!

Thanks to all for following up.
Latest email from hiking group:

Cindy had a stroke on Tuesday. She may have had a second stroke since her admission to the hospital. She remains unconscious and her neurologist says that the outlook isn't good.
Her family says that they would welcome visitors today. Cindy is in Williamson Medical Center in Franklin. The family can be reached by Cindy's cellphone.

Richard

I'll be away for the next few days. Please keep Cindy in your thoughts and prayers.

George

I just came from visiting Cindy. She had been sedated and was lying in peaceful sleep. Earlier she had been moving her arms up in irritation of the respirator and moving her legs around. She wouldn't respond to requests of her opening her eyes. When they found her she was seizing and she didn't stop until they got her to the ER. When you're seizing you don't get oxygen to the brain, hence the stroke. The neurologist will re-evaluate her early next week. I told her we all love her and miss her and look forward to seeing her ride with her cliplesses and not fall for a whole ride. They said she had lots of friends that came to visit her. We're praying for you Cindy!!!

Thanks for the updates. I met Cindy on one of my first hikes with the Tennessee Trails Association and was so excited when she started riding with the club. Very sweet and thoughtful person.