General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need substitute ride leader for Saturday

I signed up to lead Saturday's ride before getting my daughters' soccer schedules. Both games conflict with the ride, so I won't be able to make it on Saturday.

I'm willing to create the routes and cue sheets, but need someone to handle the sign-in and distribute cue sheets at the ride. It's advertised as a "drop"/no-sweep ride, so your ride leader duties will essentially end as you roll out of the parking lot.

Please let me know if you're willing to lead. Thanks.

Mark B.

Re: Need substitute ride leader for Saturday

Hello Mark I am leading the CZ ride that day so I will be more than happy to pass out cue sheets and tale care of the sign in sheet. All I ask is make the Long route and short (less than 20 miles) route and send me the ridewithgps numbers. Both rides leave Christiana Elem School at 8:00am. I will scan and email the sign in sheets to Denise as well.
Bill

Bill,

I'm traveling this week, so Janet volunteered to create routes for both the CZ and non-CZ rides on Saturday to help me out. I'm sure she'll post or send them when they are ready.

Thanks to both of you for helping me out!

Could I get an address for the start of the CZ ride this Saturday? I need to google directions from my house to location. Thanks!

I do not know the address but it is Christiana Elem School on Hwy 231. Hope this helps if not someone else may have the address and post it,

Here is the address:

Christiana Elementary School
4701 Shelbyville Pike
Christiana, TN 37037

Thanks!