Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Saturday Ride - March 17

planning to be there

7801 Old Woodbury Hwy
Readyville, TN 37149

Sounds good...as long as I can draft for the last 15 miles! I work 7-8 saturday mornings so 8:30 or 9 works great.

A 30 mile ride would be great. The in-laws are in town and coming over at 1:00pm. I can also do one from LBC if no one else wants to do a 30 from Kittrell.

30 miles is a bit much for me. I lost my MoJo over the winter months. I need a 20-25 miler. But I'm flexible---I can use a route from another school that's already made up---like from Cason Lane Elem. No need in coming up with another one. Have a blessed week! Thank you, Sarah, for all you do! You are a sweetheart and sharp as a tack!

Susan

I'm in for 30!!! Biggs...is that Jason? How are you Tex?

Can we make the 30 mi at 9;00?

I can't leave town until ~ 8:30 but am willing to come up with a route in exchange - that part of town is like going home.

Re: Can we make the 30 mi at 9;00?

A 30 mile at 9:00 am sounds great for Saturday from Kittrell. Junkman will you do the route and post what it is. Thanks and see everyone on Sat at 9:00am. The weather looks like it should be great.

Hi Sarah...no rain...I'll be there...tks

With it being St. Patrick's Day is there an Irish Pub included on the route?

HandleBar is right down the road. If you want to wear green, go for it. They still serve us when we wear spandex and we've not had to fight our way in or out. More authentic than Busters now that Busters has become yuppified.

i will give the 25 to 30 a shot. will need to dust off the bike and find my legs. can you please post the potential short route
thank you pawel

50 or so sounds good - will you be posting cue sheets or have some on hand?

If anyone is up to the challenge - join us this year to Help Our Team in the Fight Against MS! Jack and Back 2012 is October 6 & 7

DISCOUNTED REGISTRATION $20 UNTIL APRIL 30 - use code SAVEDSPOT on the online registration

Use the link to view the team page for URSLOWRIDERS

or visit the web address:
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?team_id=269618&pg=team&fr_id=18277&s_tafId=236420

I'll try to get a 50+ route posted before 9:00 tonight. I'll bring a couple extra cuesheets - but those that can need to print their own, or download route to their garmin.

Junkman - are you going to put together the 25-30 mile route and post it?

I am in for 25-30 miles on Saturday. See you guys then!

I will be there for the 25-30 mile option.

I'm in for 50.