General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HoS Volunteers

Hey all, I know it has been a long time since I've been able to participate in a club ride, but my wife and I are going back to school. As you're aware work and school are very time consuming.

Anyway, SVMIC is hosting a race in Berlin, TN and could really use some extra volunteers. If you have March 31 open on your calendars, we could use your services. You do not have to do a whole lot, and you get a free food and a(AWESOME)shirt and for your services. Pictured below.

Any help would be appreciated! Please come on out and volunteer to help support racing in Middle Tennessee. We cannot host this without your support. Hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Ellis Caldwell
615-307-0022

Re: HoS Volunteers

Where the heck is Berlin TN? I tried to look it up on a map and google didn't seem to know where it was!

ha. I probably should have included a map. Technically, it is in Lewisburg.

http://g.co/maps/p2vry

what time would volunteers need to be there? I may be able to help, sounds like fun and, I am a sucker for free stuff!!!! How soon would you need to know?

Fairly soon? There is a volunteer meeting in Brentwood in two weeks. This is where we will go over all the job responsibilities.

If you like, give me a call tomorrow, and I can answer any questions you might think up. This goes for anyone, call away!