General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Saturday ride. Open time, distance and route

I am on for about 40 miles.

I'm not going to be able to get to a computer today to map out anything. I just wan to ride and did not see anything posted. If someone wants to throw something out there, I'm good with that. If not, I'm all for just getting in the saddle and see where we end up. Start point? Everyone knows I like the Christiana/Bell Buckle area but it dont really matter. Time: I'm thinking 9-10

here's a beautiful route leaving from Bell Buckle Park. 37 miles - http://ridewithgps.com/routes/854732.

We've done this one a few times starting back in February 2007.

Enjoy - the slovetts can't join you this week end. I cannot put off putting up the tree one more weekend, or it will be too late.

That sounds good to me. I'm thinking about 10:00. I'm not a big fan of the cold.

Hello All
I will be leaving Lascassas Baptist church at 11:00am ride to Norene then on to Watertown and back that way anyone wants a shorter ride can turn around at Norene.
I will print que sheets for the ride which is about 35-40 miles to Norene and back is a little less than 20 miles.

Ok. Everybody scratch the Bell Buckle idea. I'm going to Lascassas with Bill.

I have the cue sheets 42 miles and 2950 elevation gain. It is a hilly route so be warned. See everyone at LBC at 11:00am. Eat lunch in watertown if you want.

Thank you, Bill for that wonderful ride! It was fun! Wheeeee!

Thanks for the ride--sorry about us moving on past Norene--after we got to Watertown we remembered that you had mentioned regrouping in Norene. Great ride on a nice day!