General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What's a good Greenway Trailhead to ride in Nashville or Brentwood?

I will put it in the calendar for September. You can ride a long way using Nashville's greenway and bike lane system.

Bill G.

Hi All,
I'd be very willing and happy to lead a Nashville Greenway ride on a Saturday in Sept. starting at/and for the Bike Pedlar Hermitage.

I would like to start at the Dam, but that section of Bell road will be closed from Aug 1. until Dec. 1.

If we start at the Bike Pedlar it will give us a few extra miles and people can get needed supplies such as tubes, air, water, gels, etc. from the Bike Pedlar before starting out.

I'm a bit partial to the Bike Pedlar Hermitage because my, boyfriend, Steve Disser is the manager!!

Yvonne

Yvonne Horn
Hi All,
I'd be very willing and happy to lead a Nashville Greenway ride on a Saturday in Sept. starting at/and for the Bike Pedlar Hermitage.

I would like to start at the Dam, but that section of Bell road will be closed from Aug 1. until Dec. 1.

If we start at the Bike Pedlar it will give us a few extra miles and people can get needed supplies such as tubes, air, water, gels, etc. from the Bike Pedlar before starting out.

I'm a bit partial to the Bike Pedlar Hermitage because my, boyfriend, Steve Disser is the manager!!

Yvonne

Aw shucks!

you kids crack me up!!

LOL!

Yvonne, I am working on the CZ ride calendar for September. Which Saturday did you want to lead the ride and what start time?

Bill G.

Yvonne, the 24th is taken. So you would need to pick a date other than that.

Bill G.

Yvonne, only the 10th is open for this ride. Do you want to lead it or push it to October?

Bill G.