General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thur nite ride from LBC

Have two options 19.8 and 29.6. at the end of 19.8 we go another 10 miles out Browns Mill rd and over Lofton RD to Hover RD and back to Lascassas. NO one dropped 15 mph pace for us slower ones. Cue sheets provided. Fast ones can go ahead and Hammer.

Re: Thur nite ride from LBC

Hey all - New to riding with you all, and trying to get a feel for the different options on Tuesday/Thursday. What's the terrain like for this ride? Assuming like most group rides, there will be the usual hammerheads?

Steve

So much for the 15 mph pace and nobody dropped. I got there about 5:25 (yes a little late) and said Hi to the guy next to me. A lady had me sign in and the next thing I know, everyone was riding out of the parking lot without me while I was putting my shoes on, and one dude looked right at me. No big deal, I will catch them. After 3 miles of 19 to 20 mph pace right out of the gate for 3 miles I gave up. Passed another fellow they dropped at the base of spain hill going back the other way. I did spain hill and finished out about 25 miles by myself. Thanks for a great ride.

I've been "left behind" a few times so I know what you are talking about. Please give us another chance . Bill Gibson has a ride Sat. and then we have a 4th of July ride Mon. in Eagleville that will be awesome. Hope to see you there!