General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For Sale: FELT F-A ROAD BIKE, SIZE 52CM - SRAM FORCE/ULTEGRA, LIKE NEW! - $1250

For sale is a 2010 year model Felt F-A Road Bike, in size 52 cm with a compact crankset. It's a beautiful black with red and white striping and lettering, extremely clean, very light weight, and in excellent condition! It has a mix of Shimano 6600 Ultegra components with a 2010 SRAM Force compact crankset.

Many of the parts are brand new and have never been on the road and most of what isn't new only has about 600 miles on it. I built this bike for my girlfriend last year (I'm a bike mechanic and bike store manager), but we've realized the frame is just too big for her very small stature, so we're putting this beautiful bike up for sale. This has been extremely well cared for, has never been crashed on or damaged, and everything works great. It's a lightweight and great handling bike that's ready to ride!

Asking $1250 cash. Please call Steve at 615-415-2416 or email me at steved0603@gmail.com for specs and pictures. You can also see my ad on craigslist in the bike section. Just do a search for FELT and you'll find it under the same subject line as above.

Thanks for looking!