General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: new guy!

Hi Andrew and welcome to the world of road cycling.

Keep an eye on the board for rides until April 2. Then on April 2, the season officially begins with our Annual Kick off Ride. More information will be posted soon regarding the kick off ride. But it's a great place to meet cyclists at all different levels of riding. There will be two, maybe three distances to choose from on April 2 and the ride will be from the Rockvale Community Center. Again - more details soon!

Hope to see you on the road!!

Sarah

Hey all! Andrew, I too am fairly new to the world of cycling and especially with riding in groups. I've had my road bike for a little over a year now and would really like to start riding with other people. I would like to join the club, but do we need to do that before we start riding with a group?

Thanks in advance!

Emily

You do not have to join the club to ride with us. Our only requirement is that you ride with a helmet on. Otherwise, you can certainly try us out before you join.

thanks!!

Hey all, I also am fairly new in the art of road biking. I have signed up for the medium "Tour De Boro" route and have been riding here and there solo. I'm looking to start riding with a group to learn a few things and meet a few new people.

Hope to make it out to Franklin thursday and get another ride in.

Thomas