General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Seeking Update on Larry Kirk

I've talked to Kirk two or three times. He's doing great, although a little sore. Already started rehab. May even come out to the Chili Ride for the eats. You know Kirk and eating.

Re: Seeking Update on Larry Kirk - Barkley Update

And Bob Barkley is having his hip replaced as I type or at least within the next couple of hours. I'm sure in another week, he and Hollie will welcome visitors!

Larry Kirk is doing well. Walker is more restrictive than I anticipated. I have to stay on walker until 24th. Soreness and swelling are gradually going away. I am doing 50 reps of 9 exercises each day for rehab.

I talked with Hollee late this afternoon(Wed.)and Bob was still in recovery but doctor told Hollie everything went well. There was one complication--hip they had odered for Bob had not arrived at surgery time so Bob's surgery was delayed until this afternoon.

Hi Larry!
sorry I haven't been by to visit. Been at work every day but one since your surgery. That's ending soon so will peek in on you real soon! Glad to hear it's going well

Larry, Welcome to the brotherhood! You'll love your new hip and life.

Glad to hear you are feeling good. Saw Lane at the Basketball game on Wednesday. Section E was a little thin yesterday. We could have used your boo-ing. The refs made some terrible calls. Not to worry, Randy and I tried to carry your weight.