General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Club's copy of Streets and Trips?

i have my own copy that you are welcome to borrow.

Lynn,

Georganne passed it along to me about a month ago. It's at my office. I'll send it back over to Jennifer, and she can get it to you. Or, you're welcome to come by the office.

-Nancy Mc.

Re: Re: Club's copy of Streets and Trips?

What does this software do?

Re: Re: Re: Club's copy of Streets and Trips?

I don't know. Haven't gotten to look at it yet. Maybe Jennifer, Georganne, and/or Slovetts can answer that question.

-Nancy Mc

Re: Re: Re: Club's copy of Streets and Trips?

That's the software that I use to generate the Tue ride maps that confuses & leaves off street names. It's good for picking a route as the mileage is accurate. You have to know the roads since some go thru that the map says are dead ends. Also some don't go thru that the map says stop. It will keep you from getting lost (if you look at it.)

Thanks, Nancy. Just give it to Jen when you are finished with it. I just need it at some point. L

Thanks, Nan.

you guys should check out www.mapmyride.com I find my to work a lot better than streets and trips

I don't know who has it, but just remember that the license agreement only allows it to be installed on one computer at a time. From a legal standpoint, if I have it installed on my computer, then give you the disk and you install it on yours, I have to un-install it from mine.

THANKS, ED. I AM NOT TOO BRIGHT ON THESE THINGS SO THANKS FOR MAKING ME AWARE. I SHALL NOT DO IMMORAL OR ILLEGAL THINGS-(FROM THIS MOMENT ON)

Oh, and no, I don't have the cd the club purchased, nor have I installed from that cd.