General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Directions to Coon Hunters

Will someone remind me how to get to the coon hunters camp please? Left off Twelve Crowns at the Church I think.

Re: Directions to Coon Hunters

Twelve "Corners" maybe you mean?

Anyway, of several ways to go, the simplest would be to drive Hwy 96E and turn left on Ruel McKnight Rd (past Lascassas, past Lofton, past Cainsville Pike, and past Bradley Creek Road). Go about a mile and you'll pop out directly beside the world famous CHC.

Watch for the TV trucks with the satelite booms, paparazzi photogs and the usual celebrity/society reporters all there in coverage of the long-awaited and much anticipated MBC Chili Ride.

All the 'right' people will be there - King Crank, that Bond guy, the 'Dans' (Smyrna and F-L-A), Back There, the 'Nancys', DNF, Arrogant B-------, Bildini, JuJu (celebrity stoker), LA Coonass, the Dakotan, and the party list just goes on and on.

See you (TV girl) there!

Re: Re: Directions to Coon Hunters

Probably, lots of little hills. OK, we'll see you there. Will have the son in tow. Don will be working so I can play!

Re: Re: Re: Directions to Coon Hunters

Oooh I like that optimism . . .lots of LITTLE Hills. This time of year there is not such thing as a "little" hill. They are all BIG! See ya there. The most famous Slovetts were left off and will there be an appearance of the Wheelson's?