My Message Forum (click to edit)

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

SATYA ADVAITA FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
What are the side effects of dapoxetine?
Buy Dapoxetine Online is a medication primarily used to treat premature ejaculation (PE). Common side effects of dapoxetine include headache, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, and insomnia. These side effects are usually mild and temporary, resolving as the body adjusts t...
Views: 3   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2024
by Lucas Miller
DO NOT THINK: BE AWARE
Do not think; thinking generates delusions and hence suffering. Stay still in awareness and let the future unfold. Then only you act wisely. Reality changes one moment to the next, so the only way to sharpen one’s mind to know what is going on moment by mome...
Views: 36   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2023
by Shantanu Panigra...
KARMA, BRAHMA-NATURE AND THE SELF
Shantanu Panigrahi shared a memory. 22m · Shared with Public 2 years ago See your memories Shantanu Panigrahi 15 November 2020 · Shared with Public A man without a spiritual-rudder drifts about in the ocean of mundane materialism as a slave to h...
Views: 35   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 15, 2022
by Shantanu Panigra...
CESSATION OF SUFFERING IS NIRVANA
Shantanu Panigrahi shared a memory. 16m · Shared with Public Knowledge is the realisation of truth. When it ascends into the heights of spirituality intellect disappears and one enacts truth each moment of existence as an end in itself. So two years since I w...
Views: 38   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2022
by Shantanu Panigra...
THE IDEA AND NATURE OF SPIRIT
Shantanu Panigrahi shared a memory. 2 m · Shared with Your friends Spirit comes about only when the Creator decides to intervene in the affairs of an individual and through the individual the wider society of mankind, otherwise Spirit lies dormant in the psyc...
Views: 40   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2022
by Shantanu Panigra...
THE POWER OF TRUTH IN SANATAN DHARMA
Posted in Facebook: Sanatan dharma manifests itself through spirituality. Sanatan dharma means duties and responsibilities as righteous actions all the time in accordance with the prevailing realities. Spirituality is the constant meditation involved in this proce...
Views: 42   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 03, 2022
by Shantanu Panigra...
SELF KNOWLEDGE AND THE GUIDE WITHIN
When one talks about knowing oneself it is an identity that one is referring to, that which gives one the character of the individual. So one is associating oneself with the body and the brain which is the somatic mind. That is the meaning of self with a small s. Whe...
Views: 77   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 23, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
EDCUCATION FOR KNOWLEDGE (GYAAN) THROUGH TRUTH (SATYA)
Spirituality: The Inner Light 0Jupu8oh7s9t n2aro6dt3w · Education, education, and education takes you higher and higher up the mental plane and one discovers that the sky is the limit to what one can know. So all one's knowledge should be kept on constantly...
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
DISTINGUISHING A MORON FROM A GENIUS
Posted in Facebook Timeline: Money is for the peace of the body; liberty is for the peace of the mind: can you strike the optimal balance? __________________________________________________________________________________ Shantanu Panigrahi shared a memory. 1sh &...
Views: 46   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
TRUTH, DHARMA AND MEDITATION
TRUTH, DHARMA AND MEDITATION When one meditates constantly on one's moment by moment thoughts, do we try to go into stillness permanently, and if so, how do we get to know what our dharma (duties and responsibilities) are as we go along forwards with our life every...
Views: 62   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 21, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
Truth Conserves Truth as an Eternal Law of the Universe; Really?
Posted in Time Line on Facebook: ‘The status quo materially is not the truth: truth is what one knows through the spirituality of truth conservation.’ __________________________________________________________________________________ 10.14 am (UK-Time...
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
TRUTH DOES NOT EXIST: REALITY DOES NOT EXIST
https://pub46.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3871902446&frmid=10425&msgid=1315786&cmd=show So with reference to the above Forum post when we are asked to give evidence on any matter to a Court of law or to just to another person, we have only our imagi...
Views: 105   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 09, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
Shunyata: the true meaning
Posted in Facebook Timeline ‘Shunyata (Nothingness) is the realisation that truth is inconsequential: 'It' amounts to nothing’. The steadfast devotion to truth through sayta-advaita yoga leads one to question the meaning of life fundamentally. After...
Views: 110   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 08, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
THE BENEFIT OF SETTING HIGHEST LEVEL OF IDEAL AS PERSONAL OBJECTIVE
Active Shantanu Panigrahi 35tSpotmnslgoread · Shared with Public Public Unless one has the highest level of ideals one does not learn, one does not know what is possible; one does not the truth: one vegetates. This is the reason and basis of yoga. The highes...
Views: 53   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
DISCLAIMER REMINDER ON THE CONTENTS OF MY WEBSITES AND BOOKS AT WIX, WORDPRESS, INTERNET ARCHIVE, IN
DISCLAIMER REMINDER ON THE CONTENTS OF MY WEBSITES AND BOOKS AT WIX, WORDPRESS, INTERNET ARCHIVE, INKYLITTLEFINGERS PRINTERS, SIMPLESITE, BRAVENET, SPOTIFY, ANCHOR from: Shantanu Panigrahi to: "Wix.com" cc: donotreply@wordpress.com, "Gwen, SimpleSite Customer...
Views: 64   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
SHOULD WE RELY ON GOD ON OUR DAILY LIVING CONDITIONS?
Should we rely on God on our daily living conditions? Or does He want is to be free and independent? Harish Kumar Where will we want to seek Brahman? He is immanent in all beings. Here & There is the visible... Shantanu Panigrahi Harish Kumar In my experience God...
Last Post: Jun 14, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
NIRGUNA BRAHMAN AND SAGUNA BRAHMAN IN VISHISTA ADVAITA VEDANTA
Nirguna&Saguna Brahman: On Facebook 9 June 2021 Shantanu Panigrahi Brahman is non dual. That is advaita. It is a different conception from Vishista Advaita, which is Mayavadinand lived as qualified Advaita in which Brahman my be from Yuga to Yuga or from devotion...
Views: 57   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 09, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
THE ATHEOTHEISM OUTLOOK OF A VISHISTA ADVAITIST
Shantanu Panigrahi Raghavendra Rao Pranams. I am sorry if I am confusing the issue between theism and atheism, bhakti and jnana margs if they are simultaneous in that bhakti is reliquished in the travel journey. As Vishista-advaitist I am what I described a decade a...
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
BRAHMAN AND ATHEISM
Raghavendra Rao · l26utmSponscorsed · The impersonalists say that Brahman is not the Supreme Person nor a Supreme Being, but rather is a thing that has no attributes and no form and no personality. Question: What is the difference between this concept o...
Views: 51   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
BHAKTI IN END REVIEW
Shantanu Panigrahi Bhakti is important to begin with if only because it is the fundamental question that is needed to be assessed by an individual in determining his future course of life on the actions that he takes moment by moment. But bear this in mind. God Vish...
Views: 51   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 28, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
NAVIGATING BRAHMA-NATURE AND MENTAL DISORDERS
Shantanu Panigrahi shared a memory. JugutstSfg malpeonsnoroweamd · Shared with Public Public When one has determined to one's personal satisfaction of having arrived at the truth that the universe is pre-ordained and pre-orchestrated as I contend, one has t...
Views: 46   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
BHAKTI AND THE COURSE OF INFINITE WISDOM
BHAKTI AND THE COURSE OF INFINITE WISDOM Fr: Shantanu Panigrahi To: Patricia Bondima My conscience leads me to this statement. I have no objectives, no plans, no wishes, no hopes, no anticipations, no expectations, no desires, and no ego. I have purified my mind...
Last Post: Apr 28, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
SRI KRISHNA, SATYA-ADVAITA AND VEGETARIANISM
In satya-advaita one follows the truth path. This makes one do what comes naturally. If during the course of one’s day, vegetarian food comes on the table in ones path, one relishes that. If on the other hand non-vegetarian food comes in ones path, one relishes...
Views: 58   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
LIBERTY_MOKSHA/MUKTI_AND SO SAMADHI IS THE FINAL DESTINATION OF SATYA-ADVAITA YOGA
Destination Moksha Hello I have some good news for my fellow dharmis: I have attained Samadhi. My quest through saya-advaita yoga has reached the ultimate destination of liberty with no karma left to perform. I am in Samadhi now. I know the Moderators and Adminis...
Views: 51   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 17, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
GODS AND GODDESSES OF HINDUISM
Gods and Goddesses of Hinduism The Consciousness that is Brahma-Nature consists of sattvic guna (properties/attributes), rajasic guna and tamasic guna described to be good (pious), routinal, and destructive(evil). The gods in Consciousness is therefore called guna...
Views: 61   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 10, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
TRUTH, FAITH, BHAKTI, DHARMA, KARMA AND SANATAN DHARMA
One lives, so long as one lives, one occupies one's time in something positive and creative towards the attainment of peace and stability of the mind. Truth is what generates the positivity and creativity to trudge along each moment for the inspiration that is necess...
Last Post: Apr 04, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
THE VARIOUS TYPES OF MEDIUMS
What is a Medium? It is a go-between between man and God,a mediator of sorts. This is a very important facility in Creation. So the question needs to be explored. We have a mind. The mind can become a medium,the question is how do we train our mind to become a med...
Views: 69   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 03, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
WHEN YOU FOLLOW A DREAM IT TAKES YOU A ROUNDABOUT WAY TO YOUR FATED-DESTINATION
Where there is will, there is a way. It is an old saying. Where there is life,there is hope. Time sorts everything out given the patience to stand to one's ideals, for truth never dies. It is relentlessly proceeding in its course of events and incidents, providing us...
Views: 58   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 01, 2021
by Shantanu Panigra...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet