Camp Dimond O and Miwoks

Where all the hills and valleys are fresh from winter snows. Our mountain camp. It may be gone but never forgotten.

Camp Dimond O and Miwoks
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Geordie Shore - Season 3 With Award Show - (405MB-Complete) [Luke1382]
Geordie Shore - Season 3 With Award Show - (405MB-Complete) [Luke1382] > http://urlin.us/1h62o Geordie Shore - Season 3 With Award Show - (405MB-Complete) [Luke1382] b92c5eb40e Geordie Shore - 808 - Word On...
Views: 104   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 5:00pm
by francprin
Geordie Shore - Season 3 With Award Show - (405MB-Complete) [Luke1382]
Geordie Shore - Season 3 With Award Show - (405MB-Complete) [Luke1382] > http://urlin.us/1h62o Geordie Shore - Season 3 With Award Show - (405MB-Complete) [Luke1382] b92c5eb40e Geordie Shore - 808 - Word On...
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 4:52pm
by francprin
k
Katy
flowers delivery in Phoenix
Many kinds for measuring about once packed with their gifts and slow release i tried to post flowers delivery in Phoenix is weeping. Most deliver flowers orange county commercial oversized blooms. Add to and cheerfully replaced, suggest up-to-date information about 7...
Views: 239   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 25, 2008 1:57pm
by Katy
e
Eric
roses store locator
and she each Honeybees flowers and bouquets i as and william roses store locator red and pink flowers was tissue tillinghast roses, wild flowers for wedding wedding flower girl delight with myself felt zinnia, sympathizing stem eldridge, and fun flowers in the attic...
Views: 258   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2008 11:58pm
by Eric
EMU
Does anybody remember the directions on how we cooked the EMU in Staff Village? I want to bring this experience to my boy's scout troop. Thanks, Scott Perkins
Views: 720   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 24, 2007 6:09pm
by Steve Phillips
Bugs Cain
Hello, I am the President of the Entomological Society of America, and I am doing a column on unsung mentors that will feature Brighton "Bugs" Cain. I have a problem, however, in that all I really know about him is that he worked at a scout camp and influenced...
Views: 702   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 6, 2007 7:04am
by Ron White
Slides of Camp
Some years back I put into storage about 10,000 slides I had taken over several decades. I had cataloged them and placed then slide viewing sheets. I recently went back through some of the catalogues and came accross hundreds of slides of Dimond . Arnold, I know you...
Views: 425   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2007 11:32pm
by Chris Nygren
d
Daniel
Racheria Falls (and backcountry) hike
Hi - My name is Daniel and I want to thank you for this web site. Camp Dimond-O was my first real experience with camping, backpacking and the beauty of the mountains. In fact, it was there that I decided I would earn my Eagle. My brother and I both have ours and...
Views: 441   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2006 1:44pm
by Daniel
Dimond-O Wedding !
Congratulations to Arnold and Cathi!!! Is this the first wedding to be held at camp? We hope to see you all at the reunion.
Views: 687   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2005 3:45pm
by Tony Verreos
Miwoks 1959 & Camp Staff thru 1962
Any 1959 Miwoks And Camp Staff Thru 1962 Please check the Guest Book McGerry is looking for you.
Views: 616   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 17, 2005 10:08pm
by Jungle Joe
future reunions?
are there any plans for a reunion in 2005?????? thanks in advance .... k.
Views: 630   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 10, 2004 2:34pm
by cathi
Wente Staff pictures
Hello Diamond O staffers! My name is TIm Davis and i have been working at wente for 6 years. This message is for Jasper Steele, or anyone who can contact him. I was told by a 1964 wente staff member that you may have Early staff photos at wente. this off season i wil...
Views: 682   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2004 8:27pm
by Tim Davis Wente ...
Looking for old photos
I am looking for photos of the old Scout Office on East 14th Street. I want to put them on my website. Visit my website of "Oakland Area Council Memorabilia" at: http://himlyn.com/oac/index.html
Views: 678   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2004 9:14pm
by Jim Bowles
ID of staff in photo #29
All, The Miwok staffer leading songs in photo #29 is from Oakland, CA (Troop 206) named Adam Pinto. I've not see nor heard from him since Miwok. Todd
Views: 747   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 23, 2003 7:43pm
by Pixie
It's really good to see you all!
For the past 20 years, I have tried to locate other staffers. The last time I walked through the camp (1987 or so), I really felt a sense of loss. It was upon my drive home that I discovered it wasn't a sense of loss for the camp, but the loss of the friends I m...
Views: 648   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2003 7:06pm
by Chris Nygren
OUR REUNION
THE DAY HAS COME AND PAST BUT THEY ADDED TO OUR MEMORIES. The reunion was a good time for all that came.(35) We had plenty of snacks to munch on and lots of punch and coffee to drink. We talked of the past, the present, and whats ahead. Like Bob Garrison wanted...
Views: 784   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2003 7:37pm
by Jungle Joe Remli...
p
pixie
reunion shirts
For those of you who are not able to make it and want a reunion shirt, you can still order one! We don't want you to be left out! The cost is $17.50 including postage, and you can mail your check to: Cathi Taylor 9413 Fox Den Court Elk Grove, CA 95758
Views: 717   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 12, 2003 5:37pm
by pixie
REUNION PLANS
Hey Gang MARK THE DATE!! June 22,2003 at the Council Office 1001 Davis St.,San Leandro Ca. 1:00PM We can sit down,Have A Cup and talk of times past. SEE YOU THERE. Jungle Joe
Views: 661   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2003 4:36pm
by Jungle Joe Remli...
The rest of the story
Rod Hallam I would like to hear the rest of the story you started in the guest book. Jungle Joe
Views: 679   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2003 9:27pm
by Jungle Joe
Thanks Joe...
Joe: Thanks for all of your hard work - the memories are great! I was a camper from '69 thru '73 and a staffer '74 thru '78. I am still active in Scouting as an ASM for T-12 in Pasadena (San Gabriel Valley Council). My Dimond-O neckerchief slide is still part o...
Views: 736   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 13, 2002 11:54pm
by Jeff Nelson
Thanks Joann
Thanks Joann for taking time from your busy day to get the article into the Bay Area Scouter news. Ray told me you can work wonders. Jungle joe
Views: 608   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 8, 2002 5:50pm
by Jungle Joe
Many,Many Pictures
Many,many THANKS to those who heard my plea. From around the world I got pictures and my THANKS go around the world. let us start in Orinda.Gene Capener sent almost 50 from the 30's and 40's, Jack Pearson sent via Durland Skinner (San Leandro ) a big bunch. And Bob...
Views: 695   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2002 10:57am
by Jungle Joe
New Picture
More New Pictures. I say new but most of them are over 25 years old and some a lot older.We have a bunch From Bob Garrison,Ray Sutliff, Durland Skinner, Rob Bradley in Australia, And from myself.Also pixie inserted old picture postcards of the Green and the dam. Ther...
Views: 666   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2002 12:52pm
by Jungle Joe
p
Pixie
New photos
The Camp Dimond O Pixie has added some new photos that were sent in by Durland Skinner! You can view them on the photo pages or in the albums located on the Miwoks page.
Views: 699   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2002 11:58pm
by Pixie
Done at last ???
We are almost 4 mo. old and we are just about done.All the links are in place nothing to do now but add more pictures as soon as we get them. We have 3 places to pick up pictures from. We will get there, never fear. Also, please sign the guest book if you have not...
Views: 651   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2002 9:28pm
by Jungle Joe
More Surprizes
Turn up the volume,we now have music on the web page and site map. Thanks Pixie
Views: 716   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2002 1:40pm
by Jungle Joe
p
pixie
Re: Surprize
Thank you Dad! you are the greatest! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:It seems that everytime I Talk with Pixie we come up with something new to add to the site.She will add it and add something great and don't tell me about it.Like today she ad...
Views: 568   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 2, 2002 12:28pm
by pixie
Surprize
It seems that everytime I Talk with Pixie we come up with something new to add to the site.She will add it and add something great and don't tell me about it.Like today she adds the new photo album and a new link to this message board. Thanks Pixie Luv ya Da
Views: 682   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2002 8:49pm
by Jungle Joe
dimond o
Joe, Sorry to read in your email that Dimond was a bit of a let down, to see it all disappearing. At least the name and the memories live on. The Green seems to go up and down with services offered. It was a great place to call in to on the weekend or af...
Views: 641   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2002 10:31pm
by bob bradley
More help
I almost forgot To thank my youngest Son Chris.For using his digital camera and taking the pictures of our signs. Thanks a bunch Chris. Dad==Juugle Joe
Views: 615   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2002 2:23pm
by Jungle Joe
c
cathi
Re: THANKS TO THOSE WHO HELPED
Anything for the greatest dad! Have a great anniversary on the 2nd and a great birthday on the 4th of july! Love, cathi --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Thanks to Cathi,Bob Garrison,Durland,and Ray Sutliff, for all the help to get this to fly....
Views: 505   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2002 6:01pm
by cathi
THANKS TO THOSE WHO HELPED
Thanks to Cathi,Bob Garrison,Durland,and Ray Sutliff, for all the help to get this to fly. In The Spirit of ; Jungle Joe
Views: 742   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2002 11:54am
by Jungle Joe
c
cathi
camp dimond o and miwoks
Welcome to our new message board! feel free to leave messages!
Views: 722   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2002 10:29am
by cathi
Free Forum powered by Bravenet