Welcome to the Kempo Jujitsu Web forum.

Kempo Jujitsu Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
(Messianic Worship) Karen Davis - Collection (6 Albums) - 1997-2011, MP3, 320 Kbps
(Messianic Worship) Karen Davis - Collection (6 Albums) - 1997-2011, MP3, 320 Kbps > http://shorl.com/letydovagyma (Messianic Worship) Karen Davis - Collection (6 Albums) - 1997-2011, MP3, 320 Kbps b92c5eb40e...
Views: 197   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 4:37pm
by kalgian
j
JonSag
The Essential Guide for Protectors of at-risk People
Think of every assassination you've ever heard about. For most people, a few of these major ones come to mind: Caesar, Abraham Lincoln, John Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Mahatma Gandhi, Indira Gandhi, Anwar Sadat, John Lennon, Israel’s Prime Minister Rabin, Pak...
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2008 9:23am
by JonSag
What is Kempo Jujitsu Exactly?
People, I would like your opinion on how to define Kempo Jujitsu as an art form. In our area Kempo that we study comes from Kajukenbo through the lineage of GM Sonny Gascon, GM George Pesare, Prof. Nick Cerio, GM Fred Villari. Now Kajukenbo is a mixed martial art o...
Views: 529   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2005 12:41pm
by Sensei Douglas V...
r
Ray
waste of a forum
its a shame that the webmaster has provided the kempo ju-jitsu community with a place to come together and discuss ideas and training methods about such a hugely intresting and diverse subject as kempo ju-jitsu just for it to be used for nonsense , there are other fo...
Views: 479   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 4, 2005 9:38am
by Richard
j
Josh
Forums
For me a new user the boards look boring and hard to understand maybe the webmaster should take a tip out of my book and try useing these forums (http://www.proboards.com/index.html). Its easy to set up and 100% free. You are able to set them up how ever you want and...
Views: 330   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2004 12:39pm
by Josh
Buy Sell Jujitsu/Judo Matt's
Hello. Im Chris from AIWF (GB) Wrestling! I am looking for some second hand Jujitsu/ Judo matts to cussion the floor of my wrestling ring. They dont have to be brillliant quality as the ply-boards on the ring will be pretty springy and a canvass will also be co...
Views: 476   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2003 2:07pm
by Chris Matthews
Life is . . . . .
Life is a cookie
Views: 467   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2003 12:14pm
by Glownex
Dance Ju jitsu
has anyone ever tried ju jitsu and combining it with dance? I know some people who have thanx to ...... but i was wondering if any one else had been this inteligent (or this bored with nothing better to do) or if you were all a bunch of samuri jujitsuas .
Views: 413   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2003 11:30am
by ferguson
at what age can children start to learn jujitsu?
Views: 396   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2003 5:49am
by j crowther
Prezzies
Whooo Christmas is comin up! Gonna get a mini Hi-Fi this yr, not from Dear Ol' Santa tho! I dont think parents r aware that they *kill* christmas when they anounce Santa aint real? Hoping 4 drumkit 2 but hey, dont think thatll happen seeing as our lil rented fl...
Views: 420   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2002 5:33pm
by Indigo*Hippie
Who are you? (Indigo*hippie)
Well, I'm stumped now! No idea who you are! Guessing you're younger than me because you said you were using the computer at school, but then you could be a teacher I guess...... Are you old enough to come to the Christmas do? If so, I'll see if I can spot you there!
Views: 426   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2002 2:46pm
by Kinkyprincess
Muzikal tastez?
*mwahahahaa* shall i be the first 2 start summit off? okay! indie, punk, rock, emo i like. there r sum (2 name a few) that rule the megastyle! The Offspring, Green Day, Oasis, New Found Glory, Avril Lavigne... i am sooo sad i dont wanna embarrass meself ne furt...
Views: 406   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2002 4:55pm
by Indigo*Hippie
s
storm
where are people
does anybody use this forum or chat page
Views: 352   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 18, 2002 2:32pm
by storm
Chat room?
It's been suggested that we add a chat room to the website, anybody else want one?
Views: 382   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2002 3:35am
by Richard
Welcome
Welcome to the Kempo Jujitsu Web Forum. The forum has been provided for people to talk about (argue about )anything they want. Please try to avoid offensive language or subjects as this site is viewed by minors. OK, fire away...
Views: 383   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2002 9:29am
by Richard
Free Forum powered by Bravenet