Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
James Lilly

My Name is keith Lilly Iam the son of James Lilly mother Shirley Lilly O'Dell lived in Cross Lanes Wva I am looking for any relatives

Re: James Lilly

Hey there Keith, I am your 3rd cousin. I am friends with your sister. We put our relationship together with my research through facebook. Glad to see you on here. For anyone who is trying to connect our lineage, ours is from Captain Christopher Columbus "Thomas" Lilly Sr(1826–1888) and Martha Francis Humphreys(1847–1930). His parents were William E Lilly Jr(1786–1833) and Virginia Elizabeth "Betsy" Neal(1797–1864).

Hey Cuz thank you I didn't have that information it will help a lot Love you God Bless Hey do you know if there is any indian blood in our family?

You are welcome. I have no clue if there is Indian in our blood. My son is wanting me to do the DNA testing through ancestry. But that most likely would not help determine on our Lilly side because there is Indian on my moms and my mother in laws side.

By the way, I can go further back on our family if you need it. You can find me on Melissas FB page.

Sorry it took so long to write back. thank you see you on face book God bless