Return to Website

The Fabulous 50's Group ~ Discussion Forum

Feel free to post a message... (Please excuse all the Ads - no extra cost for these ;-)

The Fabulous 50's Group ~ Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Finding people and getting a response from a question.

Okay everybody. surely somebody knows what happened to Eleanor Sadlo...who was planning to go into nursing....and Marie Scott, I responded to your question....where are you? I grew up with you could you just read the discussion group and say Hi. I'd really appreciate that. Thanks, Jacquie Eaton Clarke

Your last year at The Haig 1953

Re: Finding people and getting a response from a question.

-sorry to be so long in answering Jaquie. I only relized today that I could read these answers. I'm really pleased that you responded. I'm currently living in Orillia. We lived 39 years in Willowdale on Hillcrest - not far from the Haig. both my boys went to Earl Haig. We retired to our summer property in Brechin first And this past July we moved to Orillia. I remember that you went through for an airline stewardess and note that you are still in the States.

Your last year at The Haig 1954

Re: Finding people and getting a response from a question.

Hi Marie,

Nice to hear from you. Speaking of Orillia, we have a place on Lake Couchiching...my parents retired there and when they were gone , I kept it. Now Rich and I, along with daughters and family spend about 4-5 weeks there every summer. It.s close to Wilson's Point.

Did you marry George Buchan from Lawrence Park?
And , yes I did fly for American Airlines for a few years........Then, it was lots of fun.

Take care and thanks for answereing.

Jacquie C.

Your last year at The Haig 1953