Return to Website

Boots-n-Saddles News Forum

Welcome to the BnS News Forum! Your entries can be made in html format and graphics are also allowed. Cursing is blocked, so be careful what you say or your message will not be accepted. DJs, feel free to post your playlists! Artists, post your latest news, photos, and showdates! Country websites, make announcements to let the rest of us know what's goin' on and to get more traffic to your sites!

Boots-n-Saddles News Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help !!!

Since I have been home I have been wrestling with trying to get up to date ... and I feel I am fighting a losing battle. During my absence I have accumulated something like 60 CD's, that have to be posted into my database. As you may well know yourself this takes time ... it's a Catch 22 situation. If I am polite and answer all of the Questionaires with the CD's ... I will be using time that I could better use for posting to the database ... which will allow me to use them on the programme. I apologise for not answering before. With regard to my receiving CD's sent to me ... I am almost certain that I have received any CD's that have been sent between the dates 9/20/01 and up to today's date. As I gradually post into my database I will send an official 'Thank You' and how I rate the tracks. This situation is very worrying for me. This sort of situation is common when one tries to do things alone. I am going to have to get an assistent just to help me. Agin please accept my sincere apologies. Best wishes from Alex.